Clients around the world turn to us to handle their most challenging assignments, including innovative deals, large corporate transactions, and high-profile litigation matters.
- Chambers USA says, “Cleary is simply more creative than other similar firms with which I have dealt. They do so much more than simply what is asked.”
- Chambers USA notes, “[Cleary’s litigators] really bring to bear the experience of knowing how a prosecutor thinks … and their advice is always tailored toward that.”
- Chambers Global states, “A special strength of Cleary is that they are very good at understanding the business goal of their clients and do not waste billable time on trivial things and theoretical risks.”
- Chambers Latin America says, “We have a very close relationship and when they represent us, we know they are 100% behind us ... They really get involved and take a clear position on what is important.”
- Global M&A matters we’ve handled include some of the most challenging and high-profile acquisitions, hostile takeovers, and leveraged buyouts of recent years.
- Our award-winning capital markets team continues to pioneer the most novel transactions both in the U.S. and around the world.
- Repeatedly recognized with “firm of the year” honors, our antitrust team is preeminent in U.S. and European competition law.
- Peerless in our sovereign practice, Cleary has advised more than 25 countries in privatizations, financings and external debt matters.
- Our global tax practice has an unparalleled reputation for cutting edge advice. Chambers USA notes “they’re among the best from a technical perspective, as well as smart and savvy.”
Explore more of our recent recognitions for excellence and learn more about our recent work for clients.